Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my 05 R1. This bike is in mint condition, garage kept, never tracked. The bike has never been dropped or dumped (no scratches, chips or dents) and runs great. The title is clear, and in hand. Meaning the minute I receive payment, you take the title and own the bike. All service has been preformed on schedule. The bike (mechanically) is stock, with a few athstetic upgrades. Here are the specs:

Graves Fender Eliminator
Graves Flush Blinkers
Clear Alternatives smoke brake light (internal blinkers)
Yamaha Factory rear cowl (comes with factory rear seat also)
Puig double bubble smoke windscreen
Carbon Fiber instrument cluster
New Yamaha factory battery
New Michelin Pilot Power 2 tires (100 miles)
5150 Miles on bike

For the right price, I will also throw in my two (front and rear) Redline bike stands, an XL Arai RX7 Corsair Jolly Roger Helmet and XL Joe Rocket Yamaha Jacket

I'm asking $7500 OBO (open to offers).

Since I'm sure I'll be asked, the reason that I'm selling this is because I just don't ride it as much as I'd like, and I'll be spending even more time on my new house, so I'll have less time to enjoy it. My loss is someones gain.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,

Todd

·
ride it like u stole it!!
234 Posts
my cousin is in the market for an R1 right now, hes a big guy riding a litte R6 so i'll tell him to hit you up!! sounds like just what he wants too!! bump for ya

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Free bump as for my cousin has the 03 and it has power from hell as for he has said his loss somones gain...... Great bike man GL on your sale.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts