Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Comanche Addict
731 Posts
I think stock YJ lines are a bit longer than stock XJ ones.
--Pete

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know theres a way to piece 2 stock lines together..ill ask my friend Dan , he has the part numbers.
well, im def not gonna reuse the lines that are on there now, but i have an autozone connection :tonka: :tonka:

·
Banned
3,678 Posts
well, im def not gonna reuse the lines that are on there now, but i have an autozone connection :tonka: :tonka:
yes thats what i did on my bronco, ud wanna buy new lines for sure , like i said ill let u kno bout the part numbers. My buddie did it and the lines are now like 2 times as long made for big lift and cheaper than stainless lines.

·
Lookin 4 Accessories
421 Posts
I have Rubicon Express extensions for YJ- new if still interested.
Not sure if same or work - pretty standard for SOA conversion
$10 tak em.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

·
Bike Dude
2,103 Posts
If you want cheap get a set of lines off a 98ish dodge 1500.... use the right side i think, one is a lot more expensive then the other. Remove the brackets and you have nice super long lines for $18 each

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
If you want cheap get a set of lines off a 98ish dodge 1500.... use the right side i think, one is a lot more expensive then the other. Remove the brackets and you have nice super long lines for $18 each
or a 1992 chevy G20 van.. they are hella freakin long!!! I wouldn't get them for less than 5in of lift.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the right side will work for both?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts