Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend of mine is up there for work and went to the cabin in paradise and went out playing thinking they had a strap in the trucks one got burried and then they found out they forgot it...anyone near by that can help them out.... if not they have to wait till tomorrow and go to newbury and get a strap and then pull them out tomorrow!

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are but they are in the work trucks not the boggers plus it was one of their workers not them...but they thought Rob (they guy with the red truck and black hood scoop and 44"boggers

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,283 Posts
PM Eddie Money. He has two tickets to Paradise. Pack your bags, you can leave tonight.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there on teh phone...they said they made it in teh chevy its the ford that sunk...lol

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Call Bobcat....he has a ford on 40" boggers. Remember when all the shit went down with the bank up there in 2002? yeah me either, but he lived just outside of newberry and is pretty cool. He also had a tj on 35's with a winch. He was VP of the bank, the one in Traverse City, he didn't get into trouble, but he was fun to wheel with.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Call Bobcat....he has a ford on 40" boggers. Remember when all the shit went down with the bank up there in 2002? yeah me either, but he lived just outside of newberry and is pretty cool. He also had a tj on 35's with a winch. He was VP of the bank, the one in Traverse City, he didn't get into trouble, but he was fun to wheel with.

we have a # for him?

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I might drive up there and bring them a strap

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Oh I dunno, I haven't talked to him since I moved down state.

Tell him UP_ROKTOY told you to call him. He lives in McMIllan.

Bob Ritchie

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is he on here still?

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya and so far I can't find him online

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like I might be makeign a 5hr trip north bound in a few...anyone want to stay up all night and go have some fun?

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tempting but I am a bit out of your way :sonicjay:

if you need help we could always trailer the tj up there :sonicjay:

naw its not bad just nothing to hook between teh 2 rigs...they are gona wait and worse case go gets monkeypaws strap but will mostlikly try and find a strap in teh AM at a store

1 - 20 of 32 Posts