Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could care less about either, but wtf are they doing in every strip mall and shopping center around town??

Whats the point? I have an unjustified hatred toward the people holding these signs.

Shed some light...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Avon = Attracts women who smell sweet perfumes and shit and instantly start doling out money uncontrollably.

Free Windshield Repair fixes your windshield via payment by your insurance company. Basically they get the deductible waved, and your insurance company ends up paying for the repair because its 10 times cheaper then a new windshield would be. And if you don't get it fixed, it WILL eventually spread and it WILL force you to have to get a new windshield... So instead of the insurance companies losing money, they just go with it.

Both net huge profits, and its probably a couple hundred bucks for a day to be able to use mall's parking lots for it.. So they end up making tons and tons of money.

-Brandon

·
Registered
248 Posts
I did glass for many years and Brandon is correct. You probably have about $5 in supplies and 20 minutes of your time.

Drew

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
Avon = Attracts old ladies who smell sweet perfumes and shit and instantly start doling out money uncontrollably.
Fixed.

The only thing that Avon makes that I will use is Skin So Soft. And the only thing I use that for is to make fly spray for the horses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts