Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks, I wasn't really sure where to post it.

This is just as important (probably more so) as protecting our places to wheel guys, at least in my opinion.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

mR

· Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,427 Posts
Hey thanks, I wasn't really sure where to post it.

This is just as important (probably more so) as protecting our places to wheel guys, at least in my opinion.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

mR
I figured it would go to a good cause being over here. that way everyone on the board can sign up.

· Banned
20,297 Posts
too bhad the nra doesnt do much, they have the money and the political clout to really help out all gun owners, not just the walnut/blued guys.

· Fullsize support vehicle
1,377 Posts
Re-Upped Thnx

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.