Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Got rocks?
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check it out. I dont know who made this, I BELIEVE it is a 4-6" kit, I dont know what years it will fit. Here is what I can tell you right now. It was on a 94 ranger. It was under a rig long enough to make 1 silver lake trip then it all got ripped out due to going coilovers. This kit includes 2 leaf springs, 2 shackles, 2 radius arms, 2 beams, 2 coils, 2 coil towers, 1 Rancho Rs9000 shock. The radius arms and beams are powdercoated in like a hammer type finish. Thats what I know. I was going to use it on a Ranger but that is never going to happen unfortunately, I'll say $500 just to put a number on it. See possible trades below....

EDIT** I will throw in a 7.5 rear end that has been welded and has I was told 4.88 gears. This also has only but 1 trip on it.

·
Got rocks?
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
A buddy of a buddy. I was told the leaves were Deavers but I am trying to find out. They used to be on this truck before it went mostly tube. Note this truck has a 2000 front end.

·
Got rocks?
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well ok, i lied. I would trade for a cherokee/comanche dana 44 rear end. Possibly for some NAME BRAND, 33 or 35 12.50-15 tires. Possibly for some super sweet 15"(no steelies), or some 16" TJ Rubicon Moab wheels(5). A 31 spline disk brake 8.8 with 4.10 or 4.56 gears only. A 241 Rubicon Transfer case. A 31 spline Detroit for an 8.8. Chromo shafts for a TJ/XJ Dana 30. Thats about it I think. Thanks.

·
Got rocks?
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will cut the price in half, $250. I still don't know what kind of leafs they are for sure, and probably won't ever find out. The 4x4 shop that originall sold it will not return any phone calls. Come and get it!

·
94 YJ
654 Posts
Thanks D,

I cant wait to use this kit. Also I am going to try my best to find out what kit this is. Ran some #s of it already (no luck). Thats OK maybe somone will see it on here and help me out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.