Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
still goin
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a divorced N205 transfercase for sale. It is drivers drop, and comes complete with shifter and u-joint straps. I also have all 3 driveshafts with decent u-joints installed that go with this.

I am asking $100 for the transfercase with shifter, or $130 for all 3 driveshafts, transfercase, and shifter.

Parts are currenlty located in Troy mi, but can be brought to the RIchmond mi area.

I don't hold parts without payment.

·
Registered
42 Posts
When you say "DIVORCED" is it still a complete NP205? I'm not the most tech savvy when it comes to tranny/t-case combo's... I assume you mean that it does not have a tranny with it and is only the NP205 by itself...let me know!

·
Axle breakin' 101
3,128 Posts
No they will not bolt up. A divorced case has a output shaft and a yolk whereas a normal t-case slides onto the output shaft of the trans and bolts up. I don't think a divorced case even has the bolt holes to bolt up to trans if you wanted to.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I may be mistaken, but I believe that Advance Adapters make adapters that replace the little input shaft/yolk and allow it to be bolted up to some of the popular transmission.

I have two sitting around and had looked in to it a while back.

But if your asking these questions the fab work to do it (crossmembers, the mods to the T case, and such) it may be beyond what you'd want to get into, unless of course you were paying a shop.

Good luck.

·
Registered
42 Posts
K - thanks! Ya the NP435 I have is a 4-whl. version...so a lil' too much fabbin' than I wanted too...BUT I might also be able to get a 360 w/t-18(i think) but 2whl. dr. that maybe i can work out...hhhmmmm decisions, decisions....Thanks for the Pics and the advice! I'll let ya know if I want er'

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.