Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
poser wheeler
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
full floater, 30 spline, from a 78' F-250 3.73 gears, everything looks nice inside.
$100, located in houghton MI, but may be able to get it delivered to the grand rapids area.

·
poser wheeler
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no pics, but I can get some today

·
poser wheeler
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still for sale, I even have a buddy comming up from grand rapids for the weekend that said he would bring it down state...

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
So this is a rear axle then? Did you get pics (as mentioned in a previous post)? one.x.one.craig AT gmail DOT com.

Craig

·
Yooper In Training
7,254 Posts

·
Pirate of Dollar Bay.1TBB
261 Posts
O, its the one-upper! Yea, I think he is wanting to go 60's front and rear. I'd say 60 or 9" rear with a 44 front would be better for an s-dime but D60's would be sweet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ya i wanted it for my rear for my blazer bc i was ganna go 60s front and rear but i bought a 79 dodge powerwagon with a 350 so ya ganna keep the zr2 a DD and have the dodge as my trail rig. lookin for someone who has a trailer and truck to take it up there or even just a truck, will pay for food and gas, dont think my blazer can handle the weight for that long of a trip.

Attachments

·
Pirate of Dollar Bay.1TBB
261 Posts
So this is a rear axle then? Did you get pics (as mentioned in a previous post)? one.x.one.craig AT gmail DOT com.

Craig
nope, he's sellin a front 1978 HPD60 for $100.
Here's your sign.

·
poser wheeler
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
finally uploaded the pics.. sorry about the wait..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts