Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This transmission and transfer case worked great at the time it was removed from the truck. They are out of a 1986 f-350 crew cab. Included is a brand new HUGHES high proformance deep oil pan and installation kit. They have 130,000 miles on them. I will sell these seperatly. I am asking $450 ob best offer. I will sell the transmission transfer case and oil pan seperatly. I am located in white lake, oakland county michigan 48386

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It appears as a 460 bolt pattern. Is that right? Don't know what the diesel pattern looks like. What model T/C is that?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi bigblocked, I may not know how to identify the t/case as good as you, if you like I can send you a better picture so you can. the trans and t/case was bolted to a 351 W If you have any other questions or would like to see it please let me know.
frdtrckmnrich, the pan sells new for about $150 I will sell this new unused pan for $95

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It appears as a 460 bolt pattern. Is that right? Don't know what the diesel pattern looks like. What model T/C is that?
Hi bigblocked, I may not know how to identify the t/case as good as you, if you like I can send you a better picture so you can. the trans and t/case was bolted to a 351 W If you have any other questions or would like to see it please let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ford C6 trans and transfer case

measurement on the front driveshaft? and u willing sell the front driveshaft?
Hey Blazin79 I will sell the front drive shaft for $35 the measurenent I took is with the shaft collapsed and is from the center of the bearing cup. Drive shaft only 30". measured to the center of the bearing cup including the double yoke 33"
33"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts