Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks for the space. I really need to sell the axles in the other add before I go forward with parting out the small stuff. If I cant sell the axles, Ill just keep the project together. Ill re-list everythi8ng when the axles sell.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I would be interested in some of the L&L stuff, i plan on putting a 460 in my 76 F150 some day. Any pictures? You are willing to sell some of that stuff individually as well right?

What about this External power steering resuvoir (bought for hydraulic assist steering)
Paid $15.00 asking $10.00

any pics or at least the brand?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The [email protected] stuff is for a 1980 to 1996 F150/Bronco so I dont know if it will work for your application. I want to keep the [email protected] kit together because it is complete.

As for the steering resuvoir, I bought it on ebay and it is from a Toyota sprint car. Send me an email and Ill email you a pic.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
The [email protected] stuff is for a 1980 to 1996 F150/Bronco so I dont know if it will work for your application. I want to keep the [email protected] kit together because it is complete.

As for the steering resuvoir, I bought it on ebay and it is from a Toyota sprint car. Send me an email and Ill email you a pic.
Roger I missed the 80-96 due to me being an idiot and speed reading. Sending email for pics of the rez thanks.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I Have An Offer On The Table For Everything So Everything Is On Hold. I Should Know By Friday If This Go$es Through.

·
Pirate of Dollar Bay.1TBB
261 Posts
I'd be interested in the mini-starter.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im going to hold off on selling the this stuff until the axles I have for sale in the other add sells. Ill re-post this stuff when those sell.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts