Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's me (on the right), a couple of years ago at my highest weight of 305 lbs.

Here's me this past spring in Florida, at about 245 lbs.

Rosie out

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,754 Posts
Here's me (on the right), a couple of years ago at my highest weight of 305 lbs.

Rosie out
Why are you staring at that guy's ass cowboy? Was this during the brokeback Mountain auditions?

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
nice work dude. Im down 26lbs as of yesterday.
This no alcohol/no mc donalds/biking everywhere thing is really working

·
Registered
554 Posts
It looks like you got a little shorter, lost weight and got a sex change in the second picture... Who's the fat guy with you?

hehe, just kidding. Good job slimming down. Keep up the good work.

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,283 Posts
Good job :thumb:

How long did it take and what lifestyle changes did you make to drop the weight?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Good job :thumb:

How long did it take and what lifestyle changes did you make to drop the weight?

no alcohol, no mcdonalds, and no driving everywhere..........................sounds like he gave up living.

this is how i lost a good bit of weight. no breakfast, small amounts of alcohol, smoke cigaretts, don't eat so much. try to eat only 1x a day, and keep it to very very small portions. or only eat every 2 days. at first it's gonna suck, but once your stomach shrinks down a bit from it's normal eating size, you'll actually get full from a small sandwhich or something. and don't eat several hours before going to sleep.

as far as diet, i haven't changed anything. still just eat junkfood. but only 1x a day, or every 2 days.

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,283 Posts
no alcohol, no mcdonalds, and no driving everywhere..........................sounds like he gave up living.

this is how i lost a good bit of weight. no breakfast, small amounts of alcohol, smoke cigaretts, don't eat so much. try to eat only 1x a day, and keep it to very very small portions. or only eat every 2 days. at first it's gonna suck, but once your stomach shrinks down a bit from it's normal eating size, you'll actually get full from a small sandwhich or something. and don't eat several hours before going to sleep.

as far as diet, i haven't changed anything. still just eat junkfood. but only 1x a day, or every 2 days.

Good god. I hope that was sarcasm.

·
8,046 Posts
How did you fit in a Liberty?

I think you look sexy in your cowboy outfit. Your mountain can break my back any day.:naughty:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts