Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 2002 Ram 20" wheels as I dont have room to store them :(

Wheels are in Great shape but the tires could stand to be replaced.
One wheel has a minior curb rash mark that cant even be seen in the photos. Nothing major and dosnt effect the wheel in any way
2 tires are ok and have decent tread
2 tires are way waren and I wouldnt run them but thats just me

I am also including the factory lug nuts and locks!

Im asking $1100 shipped or $1000 cash at my door obo

I will ship them UPS and they are going to run $42 each from what I have calculated plus the box of lug nuts another $12

Local pick up is fine if you have Cash in hand :)

Thats about $400 cheaper than anyone else I have seen sell a set of these for so jump and purchase them asap!

I will take pay pal but you will need to add the 4% fee to your total.

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thats how they made them but they will not come off I have a friend that tried and there on there for life! Nice looking chrome better I think than the silver painted. One reason they did them as covers is it dosnt corode or peal as easy and they last longer then chrome on aluminum :)

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$800 plus shipping or come and get them they will also fit on Jeeps! Cool!
01-07 F-150's and any truck with a 5.5 Bolt circle :D

·
formerly square eyed rio
549 Posts
I'll give ya 100.00 ea. = 400.00 for the lot ... afterall I'd have to buy tires, mount & balance ect. and I have cash & I can pick them up so no effort on your part.

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll give ya 100.00 ea. = 400.00 for the lot ... afterall I'd have to buy tires, mount & balance ect. and I have cash & I can pick them up so no effort on your part.
Thanks for the bump but I know there worth more than that !
Ill go $650 cash at my door thats as low as I can go and what I have seen them sale for right now on ebay :naughty:

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
what's the lug spacing? if it's 5x114.3 these would be SICK to add to any nice car too if the offset isn't too bad. Would look nice with some lower profiles on a nice hot rod...

good luck with the sale

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
You can get the Factory Tires from Discount out the door for $630 :)

Give me $650 and there yours! 1280 out the door total is a steal for 20" rims your not going to do that any other way. I spent 2000$ for whats on the truck now :( :beerbang:

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what's the lug spacing? if it's 5x114.3 these would be SICK to add to any nice car too if the offset isn't too bad. Would look nice with some lower profiles on a nice hot rod...

good luck with the sale
There 5 on 5.5" I dont have any idea what that is in MM though
I know they fit on a Dakota, Durango, F-150, 1500 Chevy and GMC's with 5 lugs and Rams

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$625 CASH at my door come and get them!

IF NOT SOLD BY THE WEEKEND THERE GOING ON EBAY FOR MORE $$ to cover all the fees! :( Save me the time headace and $$ and come get them!

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.