Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my hunting rifle. Recently my wife had twins and I don't see myself getting away up north to rifle deer hunt. I have an awesome Browning Bar Mark II 7 MM MAG Rifle. Gun has the BOSS system on it (factory installed mussle break). With this BOSS system you can dial in your ammo to hit 3 bullets in a size of a quarter at 100 yards. Also reduces on recoil. Gun is 4 years old and is in excellent shape. Everything is in mint condition except for the buttstock has a scratch. Gun has a Leupold variX-III 4.5-14. Tactical with adjustible turrets. The gun goes for $950. brand new and the scope goes for $550. brand new. I am looking for $900. for the combo with nice aluminum case. Also would consider a trade/partial trade for a nice shotgun for lower Michigan hunting.

Attachments

·
Ready 4 Hockey 2 start
585 Posts
Beautiful gun!
Wish I had the cash and the mouth to keep shut. (if I bought)
WAR department will kick me out of the house! (Wives Against Rifles) She does like Tenderloins.... but who doesn't! Fricken Chicks!
Bump for ya!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey is this rifle still for sale cuz i am interested in to buy the gun but i need an answer fast cuz im coming in to michigan sundai and will be a good chanse to see the gun u can reply to me at [email protected] thank u

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey for those who comment .....u guys are .....today i just joined the site and i didn't see that but u could be more respectfull than to use ''idiot'' i dont know how much school u have but i assume not to much

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
hey for those who comment .....u guys are .....today i just joined the site and i didn't see that but u could be more respectfull than to use ''idiot'' i dont know how much school u have but i assume not to much

please leave..... thank you.

nice gun....

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Interesting comment from someone that obviously cannot READ. Thanks. Just for the record I have a bachelors in Business Management and Economics and an MBA from a top 20 program. I also remember learning about using capital letters and punctuation in around the third grade. I will stick by my initial impression. Idiot. :poke:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts