Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am posting my xj up. Its a 98 with 125,xxx. It has been taken care of and been upkept.It has a sun roof.

BDS suspension lift, budget boost with add a leaf, eagle alloy wheels,
It has a newer optima battery, pioneer premier i think the model is an 9600
Most of you know I wheels the jeep but not to the extent of possibly breaking things. I clean it all the time and have it checked to make sure nothing is broke and everything is in good condition, also has a transfer case drop, adjustable track bar, new p/s pump

The good ( all of this has been done within the last 2-3weeks.)
New brakes
New Interco Trxus M/t's 31/10.50/15 with full size spare
New u joints
Just installed xm radio and ipod connect
New rusty's Tc skid plate
Put the 2000 interior in from light grey to dark grey.
New fuel pump and filters.
Brand new Ecu.
New winch bumper painted.
Its been debadged but I have the 2000 emblems.
New trail rated badge.
New Sylvania silverstars
K&N airfilter just cleaned
Extra front axles
New polk audio speakers.
also zj springs not yet installed.
I will post some pics of it today.

Looking to get 6,000

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I didn't get a chance to take pics today but will get some tomorrow. I am open to cash offers.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Also has throttle body spacer and found a set of heated power mirrors. I have the original window sticker and most of the reciepts from the most recent work done to it. The tires also have road hazard I can explain more if interested feel free to call me at 419-349-4034 need to move this kinda fast.

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
Bump for a capable lil' XJ. I hear it's even comfy to sleep in after a date with Tiki Bob :poke:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump for a capable lil' XJ. I hear it's even comfy to sleep in after a date with Tiki Bob :poke:
how true how very true. Call now and you will even get your very own date with tiki bob at the 2008 pig gig no strings attached. Call now 419-349-4034 thats 419-349-4034 operators are standing by.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did just buy it. I have came saw and concured all ready with it haha. I have all the boxes and reciepts for everything I have done for it. Tons or warranties on things. Hope to sell this relatively soon

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whoever buys this this week I will personally start my own covert operation to steal tiki bob and let you have this fine man to keep you warm and having a good time time and time again lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts