Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Girl Friend is looking to sell her 87 Jeep Cherokee Chief 4X4

120,000 miles on it but she was told the head was redone when she purchased it. She had plans to redo it so the inside is appart but all the parts are there to put it back together :) Or use it for parts. I was told the wheels are worth a lot as they are rare but I dont know how true that is. Plus the Drive line is worth what she is asking for it :)

Truck runs and drives great!

4.0 Six Auto trans
4x4 Works but needs a new drive Shaft as she took it out to get new U-joints and has some how miss placed it :(
Tires are in good shape also.

Truck is rusty but trusty and would make a great winter truck or Day to day commuter. Got great milage for a jeep she was averaging around 19 miles per gallon on the hwy.

She got a new Truck so she wants to get rid of this as she dosnt have the room for it.

Shes asking $650 for it. and I have seen others sell for more that were in way worse shape.

NO TRADES She needs the $$$ sorry

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont have any idea I know nothing about the older Jeeps so I just put what I have for info. someone offered her $300 for the wheels and tires but we dont have any others to put on it to move it so buy it hole and do what you wish with the rest lol.

It is a good running truck She just wanted to update the inside and started taking it apart then got the new truck and its sat since :(

Call her with any questions you may have
734-444-6617
Thanks

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
hmmm... i just may be giving her a call tomorrow.

runs good, huh? so there wont be an issue drivin it home?

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Also..is the jeep in dearborn heights?

Are there any other pics of it (some that show the rust)? those are all kinda odd pics that dont show a whole lot.

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmm... i just may be giving her a call tomorrow.

runs good, huh? so there wont be an issue drivin it home?
Truck is in wetland Mi she gets home around 6pm most days :)

You should have 0 issues driving it home I know I have 4 others asking questions via pm so Im guessing it wont be around long! :)

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also..is the jeep in dearborn heights?

Are there any other pics of it (some that show the rust)? those are all kinda odd pics that dont show a whole lot.
Did the best I could with the photos I it was getting dark by the time we decided what we wanted to do with it last night.

Truck in in Westalnd also
Hope this helps and thanks

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Photos sent morning bump would love to have this gone by Sunday! :)

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
additional pics if you have them.
jpj526 at yahoo . com

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you want to see it we will be available tomorrow and Sunday :)
All pm's answered :)

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok we had a guy come look at it and made a low low ball offer :(

If need be Ill part the thing out. I know the eng. and drive line are worth more than she is asking for this Jeep and there are a lot of other good parts here :)

Someone come and get it :)

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
If it really does run great, don't part it out. Just be patient, it'll sell and that's a fair price.

Is it still at Palmer and Venoy? I live about 5 minutes from there and wouldn't mind taking stopping to take a look at it.

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you want it come look at it we need it gone!

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All PM's answered again someone wants this Jeep! It runs really really well has good tires and really is not in that bad of shape :)

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PM's and photos sent thanks :)

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If it really does run great, don't part it out. Just be patient, it'll sell and that's a fair price.

Is it still at Palmer and Venoy? I live about 5 minutes from there and wouldn't mind taking stopping to take a look at it.
Yes its still at Palmer and Venoy :)
Really its in the sub over there not really on any many road so call 313-444-6617 and take a look at it :)

Bottom $ for her is $500 she will go no lower :) :nana:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts