Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Reed my teef
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to convert an 8 foot two bulb t12 fluorescent light fixture into one that uses four 4 footers into a t8. I know I it can be done I just don't know what all the brackets and shit are called or where to get them. Thanks dudes

·
Reed my teef
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Denny that would be much easier but 8 foot led bulbs are notv available . Thanks for the link!

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Denny that would be much easier but 8 foot led bulbs are notv available . Thanks for the link!
I have an order in right now for 8' LED bulbs. Nor sure when they will be here but the order has been made. I am thinking it might be 4-6 weeks but maybe sooner. Looks like the price will be about $30 each or about twice what the 4' ones are. I have 50 of them on order and am considering increasing that number. These will be the first ones I have ordered but just like all the other bulbs I get they will have the 2 year replacement warranty.

·
Reed my teef
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have an order in right now for 8' LED bulbs. Nor sure when they will be here but the order has been made. I am thinking it might be 4-6 weeks but maybe sooner. Looks like the price will be about $30 each or about twice what the 4' ones are. I have 50 of them on order and am considering increasing that number. These will be the first ones I have ordered but just like all the other bulbs I get they will have the 2 year replacement warranty.
So will those fit in a t8 style socket?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts