Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a huge bouquet of flowers delivered to me at work. I usually get flowers from my boyfriend every couple weeks, always from the same florist. They are usually really healthy and last a long time. This time a few of them are wilted and they don't look as nice. It's gotten to the point that he has an account set up with these people.

Is this something I should complain about? Or would that make me a crazy bitch?

:confused:

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
maybe he requested the dead ones .....

·
I'm a Newb (but not dumb)
94 Posts
I would let him know that they looked like they were dying when you got them. He is paying good money for them so they better be what he's paying for and I doubt he wants to pay for dead flowers.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Id take a picture of them and tell him. Have him notify the company and show them the unsatisfactory condition they arrived in.

If he politely explained that he's a regular customer and has always been satisfied - they would probably glady refund him, or give him some type of credit for the next purchase...

They need to know about a shitty supplier (if its a nationwide company as opposed to a mom and pop flowershop).

If it was something cheap, Id let it slide...but I sent flowers two weeks ago and it was $90.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Mention to the BF but let him take care ofit....sounds like a good guy, I wouldn't worry about bigdouchebags comments.

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My question is what happens to your b/f when he doesn't send flowers? :tonka:
No... Ask him what happens when he does...... :sonicjay:

Or when he bought me a new camouflage leatherman at Cabella's last week. :naughty:

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
AH i missed reading that one . I now UP has had a few dents in his life lately , thought maybe he went cranky on us :tonka:
Nope I am all happy, sorta, I actually just got off the phone with "her" and the curveballs are a plenty, so I am getting cranky, but yes, I was talking about bigbungholecuzofprisoners not directed towards grandman.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts