Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a huge bouquet of flowers delivered to me at work. I usually get flowers from my boyfriend every couple weeks, always from the same florist. They are usually really healthy and last a long time. This time a few of them are wilted and they don't look as nice. It's gotten to the point that he has an account set up with these people.

Is this something I should complain about? Or would that make me a crazy bitch?

:confused:

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
maybe he requested the dead ones .....

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Id take a picture of them and tell him. Have him notify the company and show them the unsatisfactory condition they arrived in.

If he politely explained that he's a regular customer and has always been satisfied - they would probably glady refund him, or give him some type of credit for the next purchase...

They need to know about a shitty supplier (if its a nationwide company as opposed to a mom and pop flowershop).

If it was something cheap, Id let it slide...but I sent flowers two weeks ago and it was $90.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
AH i missed reading that one . I now UP has had a few dents in his life lately , thought maybe he went cranky on us :tonka:
Nope I am all happy, sorta, I actually just got off the phone with "her" and the curveballs are a plenty, so I am getting cranky, but yes, I was talking about bigbungholecuzofprisoners not directed towards grandman.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.