Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok some of us were talking about FlatNasty over the weekend. It made me want to research it a little . Here is the link to there site www.flatnasty.net
The cream of the Crop trail there #11 Get it billy holds a bounty of over $3000 in parts if you beat the challenge here is a video I found of it

Trail 11 (Get-It-Billy) has become so notorious (only 5 rigs have made it) that it has a Bounty on it.

THE LOOT-- $3,000+ and Growing!! Includes:

-ARB recovery/trouble light
-Hi-Lift: Jack
-Air Gas: Welding Helmet
-Ramsey: 9,500 lb. Winch
-B&D Fabrications: ARB Tow Strap
-John's 4x4: $100 Gift Cert.
-DTS: $350 Gift Cert.
-Marko Customs: Rock Sliders-Expert Off-Road: Internal Bead Locks
-Plus the growing cash pot: As of 2/1/07 it was at $207

To win the bounty, you pay $5 at registration. That gives you a 20-minute chance at the hill. You can re-enter as many times as you wish. The $5 registration is added to the bounty.

The rules are:

A park official must be present as a witness
Your vehicle must make it up the hill unassisted
No winching
No strapping
No pushing or pulling of any kind
No stacking rocks
Must stay on the trail and pass between the 2 trees making the gate
My junk wont do it now but I'd like to know if anyone elses thinks they can?

·
Premium Member
4,095 Posts
NO ONE will make it up gettin' it billy unless the terrain somehow changes. It is rediculous to walk up let allow wheel up it. It is next to impossible to get up that first giant undercut rock.

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
NO ONE will make it up gettin' it billy unless the terrain somehow changes. It is rediculous to walk up let allow wheel up it. It is next to impossible to get up that first giant undercut rock.
Have you met our friend Stan?
He can do anything!

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
That thing looks like it is humping that rock rather than trying to climb it. And with the noise it's making me think that it's got a prince albert to boot.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
No, i'm not hardcore enough. I don't have dana 60s, duh..

(My shits in pieces all over the garage..)
Gross how far out in the sticks do you live :confused: Don't you have a coffee can or something :stan3:

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
get it billy is diffrent now and a guy was just killed there 2 weeks ago. buy the big rock rolling down. so last i heard it was not going to be open again. i believe that bracken from twin lake made get it billy when they first open the park( before it was tore to crap like now.) there has been 5 people make it.

·
Low Range Drifter
8,435 Posts
JohnnyJ made it.......... just ask him.
To clarify, I went to the park, but I did not make it up Get It Billy. We watched an Avalanche chassis on 49 Iroks get denied. I hope if someone does make it up, they are running video footage of it.

I would recommend the park, it was sweet and I hope to get back there soon.

Ron has cut the park to take advantage of the terrain, I hope that you enjoy side-hilling as you will be doing this frequently.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts