Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got up early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly,made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly intothe garage to hook the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour.There was snow mixed with the rain, and the wind wasblowing 50 mph.I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio,and discovered that the weather would be badthroughout the day.I went back into the house, quietly undressed, andslipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife'sback, now with a different anticipation,and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."My loving wife of twenty years replied, "Can youbelieve my stupid husband is out fishing in that?”I still don't know if she was joking...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hahaha :sonicjay: Next time she says something like that, tell her how hurt you are by that and that it would break your heart to find out she was drifting away from the marriage like that. I guarantee you'll get what you were looking for when you hopped back in bed :naughty:

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha :sonicjay: Next time she says something like that, tell her how hurt you are by that and that it would break your heart to find out she was drifting away from the marriage like that. I guarantee you'll get what you were looking for when you hopped back in bed :naughty:
Uh it is a joke. This did not happen to me. I found this on the net. I found it to be funny so I thought I would share with you all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts