Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far its been an easy time only woke up twice, diaper change and a bottle later hes right back to sleep. of course every time he makes a noise either me or the wife is up out bed freaking out.

·
Size Matters (.)(.)
3,659 Posts
:sonicjay::sonicjay: I feel you man, mine is no almost 5 months and the wife still does that!!

Pretty crazy feeling having a little one in the house now isn't it!!!!!!

You will get used to it though (feed, diaper, sleep, feed, diaper, sleep, feed, diaper, sleep, feed, diaper, sleep).

·
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
3,217 Posts
congrats

·
broken
5,093 Posts
so far its been an easy time only woke up twice, diaper change and a bottle later hes right back to sleep. of course every time he makes a noise either me or the wife is up out bed freaking out.
congrats!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
congrats on the new one

the only way our daughter would sleep is on her belly, we didn't find that out untill she was about 1-2 months old though.

·
2013 King of da Moustache
2,342 Posts
ready to return it yet?

just asking, their light enough now... wait to long and u'll have to pallet ship it!

Grats on your new addition!

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
you have 30 days to get to Nebraska. :sonicjay:

j/k. Congrats! Once you figure out HIS schedule it gets a little easier.

·
Web Wheeler Extraordinair
2,278 Posts
Our son will only sleep in the bed. It's actually really nice because if he's hungry, it's right there for him. It combats SIDS too.

·
Registered
592 Posts
congrats on the new one

the only way our daughter would sleep is on her belly, we didn't find that out untill she was about 1-2 months old though.
x2..exept we found that out when she was like 3 weeks old..

Congrats to your family and the new little one..get pics when you can..id luv to see

·
I fix stuff!
13,804 Posts
I wanted nothing to do with kids until the wife's biological clock went off and I had no choice. Now I can't imagine my life without them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts