Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,968 Posts
Great progress! Being able to drive it and work on it I’d a great feeling. Always gets me excited to work on it again. Having a cnc plasma table is sweet! I use the heck out of mine

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Great progress! Being able to drive it and work on it I’d a great feeling. Always gets me excited to work on it again. Having a cnc plasma table is sweet! I use the heck out of mine
That's good to hear lol, I'm worried I might not take to it or find it useful.

I did use this to accidentally pull a tree limb down today, since we're getting ready to build a pole barn.

Plant Tire Vehicle Wheel Tree

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,968 Posts
Do you have any CAD experience? Fusion 360 is free for makers. Lots of great youtube videos on how to use it.
If you have any questions let me know. I use Sheetcam to create the Gcode then use Mach3 to control the CNC.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Do you have any CAD experience? Fusion 360 is free for makers. Lots of great youtube videos on how to use it.
If you have any questions let me know. I use Sheetcam to create the Gcode then use Mach3 to control the CNC.
I do have CAD experience, so that's a leg up for me I hope. I will for sure reach out if I get lost, which seems likely lol

141 - 146 of 146 Posts