Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to learn quick how to fist fight. My girlfriend's kid and his buddies keep messing with my Blazer and I want to kick all there asses at the same time. Like in a kung foo movie. How long does it take to learn? And where can I go to learn this skill?
I would guess from my past relationships I have about a month before she breaks up with me. So I need to learn quick.
:usa:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
It's like anything you do. It takes time to perfect your craft. Look at Bruce Lee, he was at it his entire life.
God luck with that and don't get your butt kicked.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
you can get books on this sort of thing.

Also, PM pavement pounder, he is a fighting instructor.

Greasemonkey is another good source, he is pretty hand with the steal if you know what I mean.

Last but not least, consult with Hacksaw, I once heard he got in a fight with 18 guys at once, he ended up with his jaw wired shut, but didn't lose either of his eyes in the battle.

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts

Greasemonkey is another good source, he is pretty hand with the steal if you know what I mean.

Last but not least, consult with Hacksaw, I once heard he got in a fight with 18 guys at once, he ended up with his jaw wired shut, but didn't lose either of his eyes in the battle.
I'm not sure it was wise to invoke PP's screen name. Are you sure you want to wake that giant? You know you don't live that far from him.
The only person Chuck Norris looks over his shoulder for is PP.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thank you very much
I just sent each of them a message.

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
Grab an empty long neck beer bottle, approach the young uns and break the bottle over your own head. They won't fukk with anyone that crazy.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really need teach then kids a lesson, last night they ripped off all 7 of my monster stickers, and poured a bottle of douche on my front seat.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Pull the valve cores and leave them on the roof, that way you didn't break anything and you didn't steal them either.
That way there is no possible way you could be arrested.

·
Hang all the thieves
1,758 Posts
Really the best way to learn is to step in and start swinging. Sure they might kick your ass the first few times, but by the 5th or 6th fight you'll know how they come at you so you can counter their attacks.

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
I need to learn quick how to fist fight. My girlfriend's kid and his buddies keep messing with my Blazer and I want to kick all there asses at the same time. Like in a kung foo movie. How long does it take to learn? And where can I go to learn this skill?
I would guess from my past relationships I have about a month before she breaks up with me. So I need to learn quick.
:usa:
Better idea. Break up with her first, tell her it's because of her shithead kids.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,726 Posts
Better idea. Break up with her first, tell her it's because of her shithead kids.
Break up with her after sex, then say it's not because the sex is bad, it's her shitty kids that make the bad sex that much worse

That way, you still get sex before you split

1 - 20 of 46 Posts