Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Continuing to update list of boom sticks i'd be willing to part with. Would prefer to sell outright, but would consider trades for ammo as well. I also like other guns.

Remington Model 8, .35 Remington. 1936; semi-auto, 5 round integrated mag. Great brush gun; shoots perfect. $400 - Comes with a box of Hornady Leverevolution

Stoeger Condor, .410 over/under. Almost brand new; i've shot it twice? Been in the cabinet since. Cool little gun, thought i'd shoot it more than I actually do. $275.00

Marlin Model 98, .22 LR, semi-auto. 4x32 monoscope mounted on it. great shooting little gun. Perfect for around the house, plinking, or for a kid (or adult if you're like me). $350

As before, long guns can be shipped. Sold a couple just like that; payment over paypal is easiest and probably safest. Handguns are in person with a CPL or purchase permit, or shipped to an FFL.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add that I can get more pics and info if you're interested. Prices are OBO, not set in stone. Just a starting place

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,773 Posts
Location Alpena?

Interested in the Mossberg 20g but assume location makes this impossible as I am in West MI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Location Alpena?

Interested in the Mossberg 20g but assume location makes this impossible as I am in West MI.

Yes, Alpena, MI. @revho

I know travel is difficult for stuff like this, but I wanted to get the add up, items can be held if people are interested. I could also take it apart and ship it through common carrier

I cannot ship the pistol though, that has to be done in person or through an FFL

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darn your 3 hours from me thats a bit of a hike.

@Ajdemello

The long guns can be shipped, they don't require an FFL to do so. Only one I can't ship is the pistol. Per ATF website and Michigan

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. Updated some guns, some are sold.

Will add a few more in the coming days as well.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, lowered a couple prices to be more comparable.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump.

dropped price on the pistol grip mossberg; added 20g and 12g

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump. Updated with some new guns

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,773 Posts
Is the Smith 29-4 44mag sold or available?

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump.

Added a Marlin Model 98, .22LR semi auto. Found some .35 Remington ammo that I will include a box of with the Remington model 8.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump.

Sold a couple, and lowered a couple prices.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts