Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what is seasoned fire wood going for in your area per face cord. what kinda pricing do you see?

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont be a jackass you fuckin idiot. be realistic. every damn post isee of yours is some kind of bullshit to to stir the pot.

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:rock:
$65/face cord delivered locally from a bud I got in Carleton area. I usually kill my own trees so it only costs me a sunday or two.

thank you for your input. that is what i was looking for. please give the advice to hanco and he has no idea.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
congrats once again you proved your stuipidy on the net. you have such a big penis. your so cool.

in all honesty why the hell would i care how much would you have? i dont give a shit if you got it free. that wasnt the question.

thanks for being a dumbass

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
congrats once again you proved your stuipidy on the net. you have such a big penis. your so cool.

in all honesty why the hell would i care how much would you have? i dont give a shit if you got it free. that wasnt the question.

thanks for being a dumbass
thanks for falling for it...now learn how to use the ignore option...if you don't like it don't read it...simple

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
who do you talk to on this site? arent you on everyones ignor list?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
soon to be on mine!!! And wood is going for about 70-80 a cord is what they are getting in the allegan area. but thats why we spend a couple sundays here and there. Got to love that wood stove.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its going for the same in the traverse city area...... people pay a friend of mine that today i got put in charge of to chop cut and split if needed. i then will load it and take it to their location. either pile it or push it off the trailer with out loader. depends what it is that they want. a few options for people. around here alot of people dont want to take the time cutting their own wood or stackin and spliting it. thats why i get paid to do it.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
is this pricing per face cord or full cord.

do you know the difference?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts