Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

141 - 160 of 283 Posts

·
Durango-space-division
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Decided to shorten and mod the geo tracker steering column to keep the wiring 10x simpler. Pics to come later.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Not sure how that's going to keep the harness simple, but I got some popcorn

·
Durango-space-division
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
It runs!
Now I just need to fill it with coolant, put in the rear driveshaft, and get a new flex line for the rear and it will drive.

·
Durango-space-division
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
All I can see is the pb blaster, Great can! Always need one just in case.
Yeah pb blaster is awesome. Although I haven't needed it for any bolts on the samurai though. The hood latch needed some to loosen it up.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
You can photochop yourself into space on your durango but you can't shrink an image? Lulz. open that bitch up in Microsoft Paint, select resize and cut it down by about 75%, save and repost. Alternatively there are a few free apps that can do this to. Or easier yet if you are snapping a few pic to post change the settings on your camera to a smaller size like it is currently on 10,000x9,700 take it down to like 2500x1950 or some shit.

·
I can levitate!
9,245 Posts
All I see are SHACKLES.

BIG SHACKLES!

REALLY LONG SHACKLES!!!

·
Durango-space-division
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
You can photochop yourself into space on your durango but you can't shrink an image? Lulz. open that bitch up in Microsoft Paint, select resize and cut it down by about 75%, save and repost. Alternatively there are a few free apps that can do this to. Or easier yet if you are snapping a few pic to post change the settings on your camera to a smaller size like it is currently on 10,000x9,700 take it down to like 2500x1950 or some shit.
I dont own a computer. I do all my browsing/uploading/posting via my phone.
And my phone is almost out of internal memory because of software updates and whatnot, so I cannot download any more apps.

I'll figure out how to fix it. I'm just being lazy. Lol

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I dont own a computer. I do all my browsing/uploading/posting via my phone.
And my phone is almost out of internal memory because of software updates and whatnot, so I cannot download any more apps.

I'll figure out how to fix it. I'm just being lazy. Lol
Werd.

·
Durango-space-division
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #158

Is that full flex? If so, then you could reduce the front shackle length.
No that is not full flex, but pretty close though. I plan on making the shackles shorter though, along with moving the spring hangers an inch toward the rear to reduce the stretch.

This is full flex currently.
The rear springs need to be broken in

141 - 160 of 283 Posts