Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was one good football game!

But . . . Utah Utes #1!! :woot:

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
Good game but glad its over so I dont have to listen to everyone kiss teebow's tebow's teeebow's ass. I dont get it hes good but not a friggin deity. makes me sick.

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
3,964 Posts
Good game but glad its over so I dont have to listen to everyone kiss teebow's tebow's teeebow's ass. I dont get it hes good but not a friggin deity. makes me sick.
He is the best qb in college right now hands down, but dont worry the lions wont take him He is to good

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is the best qb in college right now hands down, but dont worry the lions wont take him He is to good

It would have been super funny if he would have said during his offensive player of the game acceptance how awesome going to Detroit would be and he would have to weigh that against staying in school one more year :sonicjay:

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Tim Tebow = The second coming of Jesus

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
x2

he wont come out because detroit has frist pick.

what will he play? im just curious...
I think he'll be a hybrid fullback/tight end like jim kleinsausser of the vikings. Passing down full back and chip block then run short route, also play some tight end and catch some passes that way also.

I think he'll be a good player, he's one HELL of an athlete, but i don't think he is an nfl qb.

I'm never wrong, so we;ll see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts