Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I paid $30 for expedite shipping for my moms gift and it said I would have it Today. Well No FedEx has came here yet. I did a search and seems like they are keeping all there places open for a little while Christmas day. But you have to go and pick up the package. WTF?

Date Time Location Event Details
December 23, 2008 07:12:00 PM INDIANAPOLIS IN US Departure Scan
December 22, 2008 07:20:00 PM SPOKANE WA US Departure Scan
December 22, 2008 06:08:00 PM --- Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit
December 22, 2008 04:02:00 PM SPOKANE WA US Shipment received by carrier

Its somewhere between IN and here....

anyone else have any problems?

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I realize what day it is, but when you say its going to be here BEFORE Christmas it better be here. I could of not bought it from that supplier and went elsewhere.

Plus if it actually said it was somewhere I would feel better...but not seeing it being scanned in for over 24hrs. after it left IN which is like 4 hours away is what worries me.

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
fed-ex ups and DHl all suck, which is why i never buy online anymore. my favorite, it paying the extra 60-70 for next day shipping, and you finally get it 3 weeks later. when it was in their system, the first day. then they tell you, sorry, cant control unexpected delays, no refund.

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
CC, create a "<parcel service of choice> sucks" thread to accompany the xmas gift thread... I think this is the 4th one I've seen in a week...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.