Discussion Starter #1
factory cd player to fit 98 cherokee
somewhere i can pic it up near grand rapids mi
thanks rob

·
Robdalovva
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha sorry i have tons of aftermarkets and i have an infinity i want the bone stock one
thanks for the post though

·
Registered
248 Posts
thats what this is.....I got two of them from kens auto parts in Muskegon for $125 each.... Not out of line on the price check around...if you are interested let me know. They are hard to get for some reason..

·
Formerly "Gr8archer"
2,742 Posts
check junk yards, mine that came in my TJ was from a Dodge Caravan (It was writen on the top when I took it out). They are all pretty much the same, I know all of the dodge vans I have rode in have had the same setup. I wouldnt pay more than like 25-30 bucks for one.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Go to www.car-part.com to search the midwest area....you will find for $100 it wont even light up....119.00 for the cheapest ones that say they are tested. Then you have to ship..... I have put about 20 of these in Jeeps I put together to sell... They go for $125 in our area. Seems like they would be cheaper cause they come in everything from dodge trucks to caravans...but nope....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Maybe Im crazy....but the cheapest one I see on ebay is But it now for $99. I dont really care if anyone wants it but $125 is not out of line at all....

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
If you are still looking I'm up in Traverse City and have a infinity equipped 97' Ram. I'm looking to upgrade my deck and will sell you mine if you are interested.

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts