1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LOCATED IN BIG RAPIDS
Out of a 1987 F350
6.9L diesel - $150 obo
C6 - $75 obo
C6 to 205 adapter
NP 205 - $125 obo with adapter

Would like to sell as a whole, but will part out. Engine is on the frame now and runs good, trans is off right now. Frame is in great shape, no holes or cracks. Trans shifts great. Truck was running and driving before I ripped the body off. Was planning on shortening it and putting a cab on it, then swapping some axles under it. I have the steering column, gas pedal, and the computer + some wires. Rear axle, leaf springs, and leaf mounts are not included. Don't know how many miles are on the engine. Gas tank, rear bumper, and radiator is included. Would like to get $500 obo. Willing to split, deal, and trade for Jeep parts.

Looking for 60 gears, tires, H2's, and a yj frame/tub
Scott

Getting pictures right now....

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Engine is on the frame now and runs good, trans is off right now. Frame is in great shape, no holes or cracks. Trans shifts great. Truck was running and driving before I ripped the body off....Don't know how many miles are on the engine.
Was there no odometer in the truck when you were driving it, or was this motor swapped in by someone?

Craig

·
Fawkin' Noobs
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was rolled over, odometer said 19,000 miles

·
FORD The Best Never Rest
2,521 Posts
I am interested, but money is tight right now. Is there anything other then what you have listed that you are looking for?

·
Fawkin' Noobs
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe, willing to deal also. Those were just some things off the top of my head.
Scott

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
What do the neighbors think?

·
Fawkin' Noobs
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
don't have any on that side

·
Fawkin' Noobs
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are, they are cool though. Joe and Heather aren't renting to anyone so the house on the trucks side is empty.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts