Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1st we have the the YJ half doors they are off a 95, they are white in color no rust, inside panels were spice but i have rattle canned black. Both come w/mirrors and strip to attach upper doors. weather stripping is missing on both as well as the handle you use to close the door, which can be purchased through quadretec for like 10 bucks. ALL mechanical parts are good. Asking $175.00 for both.

2nd we have the soft plastic window upper doors. Pass. side is in good shape with exception of wear on plastic windows which we all know happens. Driver door is a little bit rougher zipper does not work, and it has been cut just below the window and stitched back together. Asking $25.00 for both.

3rd and last we have soft uppers with glass sliders great for winter, both are in great shape all but a little cleaning, and the small latches between the 2 windows does'nt really work. Asking $50.00 for both.

Any question please feel free to ask. Thanks

·
Yooper In Training
7,254 Posts
Dibs. PM sent

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
How do dibs work?

If you are the seller do you say "no, I cannot take the money you have in hand, some dude on the web called dibs"

·
Yooper In Training
7,254 Posts
How do dibs work?

If you are the seller do you say "no, I cannot take the money you have in hand, some dude on the web called dibs"
Well since I PMed him and said I'll send him money right now, I'd say that's how dibs work.

·
Yooper In Training
7,254 Posts
fuck. nevermind, it works opposite of alphabetically
No it works alphabetically, cuz you run this joint and still weren't smrt enuf to go bak and eddit ur ferst post:stan:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The steel half doors are sold, if the deal falls through I will post again, THE GLASS WINDOW uppers and PLASTIC WINDOW uppers are still available. $25 for Plastic and $50 for Glass..
Thanks for looking.
Mark

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump....want gone by the weekend need room in garage for my vehichles winters comin and the wife melts in the snow...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry did'nt relize there was a post in here, the upper glass are spoken for, for now but I will let you know how the sale goes
Thanks Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts