Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
awesome. just started playing it, looks like its gonna be even better than 1.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
360. is there anything else?

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a PS guy. I hate the 360 controller.
I play my ps2 all the time, but the 3 is a overprices heap of poop with a crappy game selection. Triggers FTW!!

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
I'm a PS guy. I hate the 360 controller.
That is the reason my big paws love the 360!

I think I am about due for something new. Not quite sure what I will get though. Probably going to hit the rentals first.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is the reason my big paws love the 360!

I think I am about due for something new. Not quite sure what I will get though. Probably going to hit the rentals first.
I always rent first, no reason paying 65 dollars for a game until you know if its worth owning.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:thumb:
Is fear available for the PC? sounds good. My current setup is awesome (for now) for playing resource-heavy games.
fear 1 is, just get it as a torrent like i did.:thumb: I imagine fear 2 will be out for pc soon if it isnt already. this game is awesome so far, i really like what they did with it.

·
BOHICA
247 Posts
family video has it for rent $7 for 5 days =D

awesome game i think im gonna rent it from another rental place and never return it

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh fuck.

I dare you to adjust the gamma like they suggest and play it with the lights off.

My nerves are shot.
fuck that. i was in a part where they kill the lights and disable your flashlight. i was navigating by the muzzle flash from my assault rifle. one thing i do miss from the first one is the big green assault rifle, that fucker would blow holes in anything.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts