Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Gustafson
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to Walmart last night at quarter to 6 to pick up my pills from the pharmacy and as I turn the corner everything is all locked up. So, I look in the window and people are still in there and one came to the door and said they were closed. I said, no you aren't it isn't 6 yet and I need my pills. She proceeds to tell me that it is 6 and they are closed and if I have a problem talk to a manager. So I go to customer service and the store manager is off since its Sunday. So I talk to an assistance store manager who proceeds to tell me that he can't do anything (or wont) and told me that I had been drinking and I should be more concerned about that then getting my pills. Then he tells me that drinking isn't good for your heart and I need to leave or the police will be called. These pills are heart meds and I need to take them everyday, if I miss even one day I feel extremely bad. I did have A (meaning 1) beer with dinner before I went to the store, but so what, I certainly wasn't drunk!!!!

I will NEVER shop at Walmart again, cheap oil or not, they can kiss my f*cking ass.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

~ end rant ~

·
Registered
527 Posts
one beer every once in a while has been shown to help your health not hurt, we have switched to meijer pharmacy. The employees and mainly the clientel seem to take more baths and have more brains at meijer.

·
Gustafson
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
one beer every once in a while has been shown to help your health not hurt, we have switched to meijer pharmacy. The employees and mainly the clientel seem to take more baths and have more brains at meijer.
Yes, brewers yeast which is used to make beer has tons of b vitamins, so one beer a day, or beer in moderation is good for you. My doctor told me so, so thats good enough for me. :)

Aside from that, the beer isn't the issue here, walmart is...

Agree on Meijer as well, I was never really a fan but compared to walmart, it is a big step up...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
We no longer use Wal-Mart, they SUCK!!! Always a line and nothing is ever ready even if you call in your re-fill hours ahead of time. We now go to K-mart, never a line we walk in and walk out with our scrip. Wal-Mart always has a line and they treat you like crap. That place cold close up and I wouldn't miss them a bit.

·
Gustafson
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to know about K-Mart, I haven't shopped there in years, maybe I should start again...

·
Last Free Man
10,836 Posts
They must hate you there. :) You just ran into bunch of aholes. At my walmart pharmacy, I came after they closed, and they were all in front of the pharmacy locking the door. When they saw me coming, they asked if I'm picking up meds. I said yes, and one of them went inside and got my prescription. Moral of the story, your walmart employees suck.

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
I'm thinking that in the future, you shouldn't wait until the last day of your prescription to renew it. :teehee:

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
You live two miles away from a Meijer, start going there. Fuck Wah-Mat.
yep, Wal-mart sucks. I hate with a passion going into the one near my house. I have switched my family from shopping there and going to Meijers. I feel happier maybe spending a little more inorder to recieve better treatment.

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
yep, Wal-mart sucks. I hate with a passion going into the one near my house. I have switched my family from shopping there and going to Meijers. I feel happier maybe spending a little more inorder to recieve better treatment.
and support a Michigan based company.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts