Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am part of a family operated business in northern Michigan. We primarily manufacture a variety of equipment including agricultural equipment, large composter and systems, and other miscellaneous pieces of equipment.

Our latest product that we have designed may be of most interest to this community, the EZ Reach Trail Tray. The tray installs into the cargo area of the Wranglers and rolls out for easy access to over 500 lbs of your tools, gear, and equipment.

We look forward to expanding our product line and work with experienced shops for installations across the Great Lakes area as well as across the country.

As of Summer 2015 we are launching several prototypes for different Wrangler models so stay tuned as more information and products become available. You can watch what we have going on on our Facebook page as well as updates here.

This is exciting for us as we have been off roading with our family since we were all very young and everything from slow trail rides to rock crawling to go fast racing has been a big part of our lives for a long long time.

Facebook: EZ Reach Trail Tray
https://goo.gl/FtmYgt

Thanks for checking us out and we look forward to hearing from you!

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How does it lock into place when not in use? Ball detent?

Assuming this is ball bearing track slides, is it serviceable if it gets caked with mud, or drenched in water?

Just curious.
The tray locks using a simple gravity latch. It provides a positive lock in the extended and collapsed positions and requires that you push a lever to release the tray. The “slides” are constructed of industrial sealed rollers, supporting an open channel type track, and it is easily disassembled if cleaning is necessary. Hope that helps answer your question.

PS I feel like I should know you...what year did you graduate KU?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts