Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
10 Years
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else in the Waterford area just hear a loud explosion a few minutes ago? I have talked to a few people spread out across Waterford that heard it. Just curious of what happened.

·
There watching me! (.)(.)
11,461 Posts
Nope, sure it wasn't a jet taking off? I'll go turn my fire radio in the truck on and see if anything is going on.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
I'm no more than 3 miles from Steve by way the crow flies and didn't hear anything
there is a big landfill to block the sound

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
don't know if anyone here remembers the big fire in A2 back in `80. I had just got home when the oil tanker exploded at Gallup Silkworths depo. it put flames 400' in the air. I slept right though it. and I had only got to bed like 10 minutes earlier(around 4:15 am)

·
There watching me! (.)(.)
11,461 Posts
don't know if anyone here remembers the big fire in A2 back in `80. I had just got home when the oil tanker exploded at Gallup Silkworths depo. it put flames 400' in the air. I slept right though it. and I had only got to bed like 10 minutes earlier(around 4:15 am)

Hell Yetti, Most of this board wasn't even around yet!:sonicjay: :sonicjay: Just us old farts.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Carlita's Navigator backiring after Kwame's thugs pimped it with 40" rims and a chip?

·
Covered in mud...
17,916 Posts
Or the barn that exploded at Meadowbrooke/OU around 1982 or 83.. we lived ~15 miles away, and it shook the house.

LOL.. my dad came running out of the house yelling at me, asking what I just blew up.

·
Loving Life!!
1,870 Posts
Someone over off Pontiac Lake road heard it and so did someone over in the neighborhood across from Swampjeeps.

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
Everyone always blames my black ass for shit, first it is lgottlers cats, now this LOL
Sorry..

Actually Courtesy of a LINK supplied to us by UP_ROKTOY at one point in time :stan:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts