Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
exo-cage, bogger spare on swingout. silver w/ graphic on the rear side ~7:00pm. i think it was on north leroy

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
let me guess... it was squeky-clean too right...

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Its Anthony aka 2TM here. Everyone is jealous of him because he has a rig that runs and runs strong (and yea he actually wheels it)... the fact that it runs is more than 90 percent of this forum can say.

again, please post pics

·
Premium Member
5,840 Posts
Its Anthony aka 2TM here. Everyone is jealous of him because he has a rig that runs and runs strong (and yea he actually wheels it)... the fact that it runs is more than 90 percent of this forum can say.
not 2TM

hes gotrcks here. or somethin like that

42,948 Posts
:sonicjay:

A couple people rip on him, then you associate a group of 5000 members with their feelings?

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
Id like to see some pics of him wheeling somewhere other than the jeepin outfitters course, or a construction site somewhere.... as stated, please post pics.

·
Formerly "Gr8archer"
2,742 Posts
:sonicjay:

A couple people rip on him, then you associate a group of 5000 members with their feelings?
well if you don't stand up and speak your mind then yes, your one of the masses and from what I have seen, most ppl on this site would rather bitch and moan then simply say "nice rig"... and then when someone says something about their rig, they get all defensive... Its ridiculous.

42,948 Posts
well if you don't stand up and speak your mind then yes, your one of the masses and from what I have seen, most ppl on this site would rather bitch and moan then simply say "nice rig"... and then when someone says something about their rig, they get all defensive... Its ridiculous.
hahahahahha

who the fuck cares? Let him defend himself. I think the deal goes back a little farther then his pointless exo-cage, it goes back to what he did in the past.

Like I've said a hundred times, the exo cage serves NO purpose, but It has a ton of work into it, and its pretty cool for a show truck.

But you don't have to :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: like the dude ever took it down a dirt road. Thats almost more annoying then the people who make fun of him for not wheeling it.

·
8,046 Posts
Are you guys "involved"?

·
AAA GOLD ROCKS!!!!!
8,512 Posts
Sounds like you two are fucking.

·
"RHINO ZJ"
760 Posts
exo-cage, bogger spare on swingout. silver w/ graphic on the rear side ~7:00pm. i think it was on north leroy

Thanks for the sighting. I was on my way home from 2 shows that day. One in Flint on Corruna Rd. and the other one was at Mo' Doggies in Fenton.

So yes it was clean.

I am not however AKA "2TM". I do post using their board name when it is business related, ie: news about events, shows, sales, vendor stuff, etc. But Jeff, Eric, and Jason will be using the "2TM" board name mostly, again directed towards business use or friendly chat.

Sorry your sighting post got so out of hand, but as you can see I am not well liked over here. Didn't really flare out of control until the HEMI got done and the jeep was back on the road. (oh and opinions about the exo-cage)

As some have said, it is from the past, about 4 years ago. Since then some of these same bashers have partied, wheeled, hung out, been at the same shows, and was nice to me to my face. Until this year everything was pretty tame up to a month or 2 ago. (jeep on road again)

Then the bashing all started again. 10 fold now. All kinds of people jumping on the band wagon. (who really knows but the basher themself right)

So mostly it is everybodies opinions. But it is their opinions and it is a free world so OPINION away as it doesn't bother me, nor do I have to defend myself to a bunch keyboard surfers.

I hold no grudges, so if any of you ever see me out somewhere, come say hi, if I am out wheeling then I would be happy to wheel with ya', if I am at the bar, then maybe I will buy ya' a drink, you get the point.

So again Fraser, thanks for the sighting, what were you driving? If it was a Jeep I try to wave at all of them.

Regards,
Anthony

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
I dislike him primarily for:
-being a douche bag at the DMJC holy opener last year
-being a douche bag at a DMJC meeting
-being a douche bag in general

And if this thing is so bad ass, where are the wheeling pics? And not the construction site pics.

Please post up some shots from The Badlands, Drummond, Tellico, etc.....

·
"RHINO ZJ"
760 Posts
I dislike him primarily for:
-being a douche bag at the DMJC holy opener last year
-being a douche bag at a DMJC meeting
-being a douche bag in general

And if this thing is so bad ass, where are the wheeling pics? And not the construction site pics.

Please post up some shots from The Badlands, Drummond, Tellico, etc.....

You have a positive PM.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts