Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
In high school we did about a half mile of the road the school was on every year for home coming....it was about that bad....

·
The Boss
2,828 Posts
did someones house in high school, then proceeded to draw a smiley face on their lawn with bleach and sour kraut on the porch. (i wasnt alone)

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,290 Posts
Impressive amount of TP used, but I didn't notice a single house that was targeted. It looked like they got an empty stretch of road.... weak.

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,563 Posts
Impressive amount of TP used, but I didn't notice a single house that was targeted. It looked like they got an empty stretch of road.... weak.
x2

the only thing keeping most of us from doing that, was that the victim (usually a teacher) was sleeping in the house while we were doing it.

·
rapid city recovery team
1,049 Posts
worked at the only grocery store in town in high school. Got tp by the case. It only counts if they are home and you can tell them on monday what they were watching on tv on monday

kyle

·
Snowman
3,176 Posts
In high school, I went with a few buddies of mine and used (4) 96 packs of tp for the interior of a house. Man were they pissed when thay came home and caught us. We ran like mofos for about 5 miles through the woods. There wasn't a square foot in the house that wasn't covered.

·
Registered
493 Posts
My neighbor got TPed last night. They even got his backyard even though he has a privacy fence.

I'm not sure why he was targeted, his oldest is only about 11. Must be because he is a minister.

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
Who's up for TP'ing motrctymans house to show him how its really done?

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
If you were a teen in the Town of West Branch and a Officer stopped you and found Toliet Paper in your car they would take it from you..:tonka:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
If you were a teen in the Town of West Branch and a Officer stopped you and found Toliet Paper in your car they would take it from you..:tonka:
thats harsh. i always carry a 4 pack with me, never know when you are going to have to drop your doodies.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts