Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and it seemed too incredibly easy, you double check every answer, and turn it in...then wonder that it seemed waaaayyy to easy and maybe you really screwed it up?

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
About the closest I ever came to that was turning in a bid that was a bonded job and won the contract only to find out we were 300,000 cheaper then the rest...hole Job we were wondering what hug step did we miss and were waiting for the were gona losse our butt step...that day never came...it was the other guys bid to high

·
The guy Dale doesn't know
4,182 Posts
i took one of those last thursday. finished the 70 question exam in like 15minutes, i aced it. no one else in the class was within 25 percent of my score. beginners luck i guess, or maybe it was the deal i made with the devil.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
yup... junior year college, early italian renaissance art history hard, hard, hard class, shit the book alone was like 2 feet thick.

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
yup, my machine design class was like that. struggled all the way through the class, the exam seemed super easy, so I figured I failed. Ended up getting a 3.9 on it.

·
Big Member
687 Posts
When I passed my Medical Boards, I was done way to fast, I looked and looked but then said f&^k it, passed buy 1 point.
lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts