Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep reading that as the headline, read a few articles but I'm not reading anything that says they hacked anything to do the voting, which is the election ya? All I have read is they hacked the DNC email, didn't change any votes or anything. Am I missing something?

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,102 Posts
No they didn't change votes. They hacked into the DNC and helped Wikileaks release damaging emails that showed how corrupt the Hildabeast and Clinton foundation were. So, did they influence votes? Maybe ~ if you think releasing the truth is bad.
Did they alter the votes? No.

I have a nephew who's specialty is internet and system security. I asked him about it this weekend and his answer was that the DNC should be embarrassed for allowing themselves to be hacked but he has not heard anything about anything other than hacked emails.

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
No they didn't change votes. They hacked into the DNC and helped Wikileaks release damaging emails that showed how corrupt the Hildabeast and Clinton foundation were. So, did they influence votes? Maybe ~ if you think releasing the truth is bad.
Did they alter the votes? No.

I have a nephew who's specialty is internet and system security. I asked him about it this weekend and his answer was that the DNC should be embarrassed for allowing themselves to be hacked but he has not heard anything about anything other than hacked emails.
Correct.

John Podesta should be the one taking all this shit (Hillary campaign chair) his password was [email protected] I'm sure it really took the Russian government to hack that.:whiz:

All this russian bashing is complete bullshit.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
With all the little whine asses now, all is a little cry fit about trump; a nice big headline of "Election hacking" sounds fan-freaking-tastic. And will get everyone and their pissy eyed friend reading the article.

Just like everything else in this modern age, doesn't matter what the facts actually are, nor if anything actually happened. No ones gives a fuck if it's true, but it sounds great

·
FAWK YEAH!!
22,635 Posts
I was listening to a radio show, and seems alot people (in government) believe some of the "hacking" was actual info released by Bernie supporters within the dem party. Pist about how Bernie was rail roaded.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,102 Posts
So Hillary tried to fuck over Bernie and the Russians let the American public know. And I'm supposed to be upset about this?

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
So Hillary tried to fuck over Bernie and the Russians let the American public know. And I'm supposed to be upset about this?
More like the Hillary people fucked over Bernie and HIS people let the American public know via wikileaks. And you should upset about it.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,102 Posts
More like the Hillary people fucked over Bernie and HIS people let the American public know via wikileaks. And you should upset about it.
Not sure what you are saying. Yes, I am upset that Hillary people fucked over Bernie. I haven't heard that his people passed that on to wikileaks. (or maybe I forgot). I read a statement by Assange that he would have released info on Trump if he had it, but nothing was ever discovered.

RE the Russians poking around in the DNC; anybody who believes the Russians do it AND WE DON'T is a fool. I'm sure we have as many people poking around over there as they do here. I am not pissed that they released info (if they did) about Hillary.

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
I keep reading that as the headline, read a few articles but I'm not reading anything that says they hacked anything to do the voting, which is the election ya? All I have read is they hacked the DNC email, didn't change any votes or anything. Am I missing something?
My take is demorats are trying to divert attention from the content of the emails.
Whoever it was they were only delivering the transparency the demorats promised.

Obama has a grudge with Putin because he tried to do a backroom deal, and Putin stole his lunch money.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
RE the Russians poking around in the DNC; anybody who believes the Russians do it AND WE DON'T is a fool. I'm sure we have as many people poking around over there as they do here. I am not pissed that they released info (if they did) about Hillary.
IMHO we can't begin conceive government is doing and capable of doing either here or abroad when it comes to technology.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
And cue what the Russians really wanted.

More shit for us to fight ourselves over.

Stupid ass people

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
I think the concern is did the Russians hack the dnc to influence the election, plus fake news stories. Also if they hacked the dnc, you can probably be sure they hacked the rnc. What was the motive behind the hacking?

Not sure I feel about russia influencing our elections in the manor they did.

·
Bananarama!
14,144 Posts
Follow closely. I know it's a pretty complex thought process but I have faith that you will understand it Scottie.

It. Doesn't. Matter. Who. Did. The. Hack.

What. Matters. Is. The. Content. Of. The. Emails.

Releasing the truth about a corrupt Presidential Candidate is not election tampering. It's providing an extremely valuable service, free of charge, to the American People.

With how corrupt the mainstream media is and their documented collusion with the DNC, if anything even resembling corruption like this was dug up by ANYONE regarding Trump or the RNC, it would've been spammed on every major news network for MONTHS until Trump fell out of the race.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts

Releasing the truth about a corrupt Presidential Candidate is not election tampering. It's providing an extremely valuable service, free of charge, to the American People.

With how corrupt the mainstream media is and their documented collusion with the DNC, if anything even resembling corruption like this was dug up by ANYONE regarding Trump or the RNC, it would've been spammed on every major news network for MONTHS until Trump fell out of the race.
WHEN TRANSPARENCY SHINES IT'S LIGHT ON THE democrats THEY SCATTTER FOR THE SHADOWS (AND WHINE) and I am not really a fan of Trump. He's a bragging, insecure oaf, but better than a habitual liar, crook, yada yada.

·
Bananarama!
14,144 Posts
WHEN TRANSPARENCY SHINES IT'S LIGHT ON THE democrats THEY SCATTTER FOR THE SHADOWS (AND WHINE) and I am not really a fan of Trump. He's a bragging, insecure oaf, but better than a habitual liar, crook, yada yada.
Don't forget murderer, extremely incompetent, malicious, racist, bigoted, national security risk, defender of rapists (including child rapists), and a dozen other words.

She is one of the most horrible people living on this planet at this current time.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,003 Posts
Follow closely. I know it's a pretty complex thought process but I have faith that you will understand it Scottie.

It does matter, at least to me, when it's done by a foreign agent to directly influence our elections. If the Russians actively did these things to try to get Trump elected there must be something in it for them. That alone should worry us all.

·
Bananarama!
14,144 Posts
Hillary did a hell of a lot worse with the Russians when her family and herself personally profited by selling Russia a good chunk of our uranium!

That's just ONE example of the DNC colluding with Putin. Nevermind Obama's "reset button" and "more flexibility after my election" comments. The DNC have been working with Russia to personally enrich themselves at the expense of global security and the American People for two decades now.

The only reason they are crying about Russia and trying to war monger World War 3 into existence is because they need someone other than themselves to blame for their humiliating loss this election and because Putin treats them like the weak pieces of shit they are.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts