Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Red Dragons!
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to smash my tv. This election can’t be over soon enough. They should have a limit on them. They just seem to create confusion.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
I like how they've embraced a new way of making a commerical. The politicians are trying to present themselves as more "real" and not a politician.

Like whats-her-nuts with the commercials for the shitty roads, she says "lets get this done" at the end. same with other people, they're trying to be more relatable and act like they're giving less BS lines.

A for effort I guess.

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Yes they sure spend a lot of money on ads trying to convince us who has the right plan to get us jobs or healthcare. What I find interesting is that the one dem is wanting to fix the dam roads.
With the way the dems have been acting over Trump winning says enough for me. They do not deserve a seat to represent the people until they grow up and start acting like adults.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
Yes they sure spend a lot of money on ads trying to convince us who has the right plan to get us jobs or healthcare. What I find interesting is that the one dem is wanting to fix the dam roads.
With the way the dems have been acting over Trump winning says enough for me. They do not deserve a seat to represent the people until they grow up and start acting like adults.
The same dem that is on the transportation committee on road quality (whatever the name is, that's what it's for)....and has voted to not repair/fund road maintenance.

Also says a lot

·
Gustafson
9,102 Posts
I also want to smash my TV lately... I get up at 4am to feed the baby before work and while watching the news all I see is add after add after add... Thank God it's going to be over soon.

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
The same dem that is on the transportation committee on road quality (whatever the name is, that's what it's for)....and has voted to not repair/fund road maintenance.

Also says a lot
They say that they will fix the roads through a gas tax and then never fix the roads. People have short memories when it comes to election time. They remember the pot holes and think to themselves ya he's going to fix the roads this time.:teehee:

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,003 Posts
Quoted for use in 2 years.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,003 Posts
As usual I hate them all and will probably "throw away" my vote by voting third party.

·
Registered
8,773 Posts
Quoted for use in 2 years.
I believe we need to see how the liberal media and liberal democrats (politicians) are acting towards the president. We have a roaring economy which is a great thing for Americans. Exactly what are the dems resisting? The man is doing a great job.
What we see is a lot of name calling from the media on a level I've never seen.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,003 Posts
I believe we need to see how the liberal media and liberal democrats (politicians) are acting towards the president. We have a roaring economy which is a great thing for Americans. Exactly what are the dems resisting? The man is doing a great job.
What we see is a lot of name calling from the media on a level I've never seen.
The media doesn't represent me to the world, they are private enterprise in the business of making money, so I don't really care what they do. The President does represent me to the world, and I've seen him do more childish name calling than anyone.

And if we have a "roaring economy" why is the Stock Market down for the year?

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,003 Posts
I want to smash my tv. This election can’t be over soon enough. They should have a limit on them. They just seem to create confusion.
Yeah, after next week we can get back to our regular commercials from big pharma convincing us that were dying and need to get the latest medication, and lawyers convincing us that we need to sue everyone.

·
A little slow
1,366 Posts
The media doesn't represent me to the world, they are private enterprise in the business of making money, so I don't really care what they do. The President does represent me to the world, and I've seen him do more childish name calling than anyone.

And if we have a "roaring economy" why is the Stock Market down for the year?
It's Actually up for the year. :poke:

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,003 Posts
I checked before I typed that and 2 out of 3 major indexes were still down, and the third nearly even for the year. Their having a good day so far so they are up for the year, barely.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,003 Posts
I don't have tv, but I've been getting enough political mail the last 2 weeks to heat my house for a day
I've hardly gotten any. Probably because people in my neighborhood are more likely to watch TV than read.

·
Gustafson
9,102 Posts
I checked before I typed that and 2 out of 3 major indexes were still down, and the third nearly even for the year. Their having a good day so far so they are up for the year, barely.
Go bitch about this in the other thread so I don't have to read it...

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,003 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts