1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
maybe I should report the auction since he has ask about my everything else that was on the rig in his auction.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
xj/zj ?

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
He's got it on O R J, too. I got in trouble for my response to his "auction". My post was edited.

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,772 Posts
also ask about my...

·
"RHINO ZJ"
760 Posts
x2 someone should tell him xj's don't have rear coils.
Try reading. It says custom rear lift kit. It also says seek professional assistance when installing.

Don't like it, don't buy it.

·
"RHINO ZJ"
760 Posts
He's got it on O R J, too. I got in trouble for my response to his "auction". My post was edited.

Aren't you supposed to be working from 6am 'till midnight?!?!?! Get back to work before you get in trouble again for being on the internet playing when you should be at work.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Aren't you supposed to be working from 6am 'till midnight?!?!?! Get back to work before you get in trouble again for being on the internet playing when you should be at work.
Since jason is smart enough not to talk shit on his employer's time I'll defend him.

STFU you stupid fatass, no-one cares to here your illwitted 3rd grade level insults. You're not even good at the internet. I can only imagine how long it takes you to think this shit up.

·
2013 King of da Moustache
2,342 Posts
man that suxs a custom one of a kind never before heard of suspension kit " missing brackets and bolts (you supple)" lift kit...????? how the fuck are u suppose to know what brackets are missing in a custom kit..... lol

p.s. brake line were damaged in their removal. jeff made anthony do some of his own mechanical work obviously!!! LMAO

he should include d44's dont sand up to 35 boggers w/ a hemi.

·
"RHINO ZJ"
760 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
You had your chance to make things right. "Keyboard Jockey" shall be your name. You are my new project.
If by you sending me an insulting email denying all responsibility in you ripping me off and costing me a fair amount of money is your attempt at making things right you're a dumbass.

I am your new project? No thanks, I'd rather not leave the shop unfinished and almost kill a family. Furthermore your own health and heart should be your project. In fact, why don't you make it a project to lose about 100lbs so that "karma" you keep talking about will have it's chance to get to me before it get's to your fat ass? I'll take care of myself. Thanks for the concern though.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts