Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

how does this album stack up with his other ones?

• good

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • best yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
best album yet? I think its pretty good. if you don't know what i am talking about, tough.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
some bands new record so if you were a huge fan you woul dknow wich music artist it was!

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some bands new record so if you were a huge fan you woul dknow wich music artist it was!
i do know what band it is turdcicle, i am listening to them now. google it if you care that much.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
rating marlyn manson's work is sort of like ratemypoo.com if ya' ask me....

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
i do know what band it is turdcicle, i am listening to them now. google it if you care that much.
i knew you did I was stateing that if some one including me didnt we wouldn't get it like you said Spaz

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i knew you did I was stateing that if some one including me didnt we wouldn't get it like you said Spaz
:stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
You beat SteveO!!
You beat SteveO severely on the ground. When there is lots of blood showing, you head up to the nearest 10-story building's roof and drop him over the edge. You run home silently and carefully.:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
save you money im getting of line!:stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You beat SteveO!!
You beat SteveO severely on the ground. When there is lots of blood showing, you head up to the nearest 10-story building's roof and drop him over the edge. You run home silently and carefully.:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan:
eat my ass, i am listening to blue oyster cult now.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
had to explain to my daughter why i was laughing my head off!

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Mansen definitely has musical talent, but he's just a little freaky.

Craig

1 - 20 of 31 Posts