Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone going out to the Easy Rider rodeo this weekend in Fowlerville?
Were heading out Friday around noon and camping there for the weekend.

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
I'm not......... Taking my bike to my buddies shop to tear apart the bottom end and Tranny..... gotta find out why I can't down shift.... Gotta getter fixed before I make the run out to Milwaulkee on the 24th and especially for the run out to NYC on the 12th!!!!!

·
Bird is my bitch
1,406 Posts
I hate that they always have it the same weekend as the Dream Cruise. The inlaws come up from Florida for the Dream Cruise every year and I can't see them liking the rodeo too much.

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
I hate that they always have it the same weekend as the Dream Cruise. The inlaws come up from Florida for the Dream Cruise every year and I can't see them liking the rodeo too much.

Split it up....... Friday night take them to The rodeo.....and then saturday take them to the cruise! I've found that most people will suprise you at biker events..... especially parents and inlaws!

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Been there and done that. Even have 5 event staff hats. Good time, but since I have to work Saturday, will have to pass on that. Most likely head to the DMJC Party Saturday night.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
I was hearing you guys talk about it and it sounds like a lot of fun, but I'll be in Chicago this weekend.

·
Registered
512 Posts
The wife and I went last year with some friends but I don't think we will make it this year. It was a good time tho. I still have a shit load of beads around from last year.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
allways hated that they had both same weekend both runs would be bigger if they did them on diferant weekends

but this year I will be driveing to Maine that weekend!

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
I used to know a girl named EasyRider...

Interesting.

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
If one of my brothers go I will be there. Last year I went with a group of guys I met at a strip club.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts