Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a nice fiberglass tub for an early '5. It has the correct lines on it for the antenna mount and the underseat tank. Really looks good and it has a vintage earlyCJ5.com sticker on the back.

I'm including a fiberglass hood, a metal hood, a pair of fiberglass fenders and a metall grill with it as well. I'll get pics by the weeekend. I'm asking $650 for everything and I won't split it up. I'll even throw in a dashboard and the VIN with this package. I just want the ECJ5 parts gone.

Everything is in Monroe, MI and I can help with delivery for a small fee.

THIS IS SOLD!!!

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The body, grill and one hood will fit a '75. The other two hoods and fenders will only fit '71 and older.

I can get pics of the fenders, hoods and grill tonight. The left fender is a little screwed up, but this package is still a hell of a deal. Not everything is the same color.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Absolutely no trades needed. I just traded for tons of stuff and I need cash now.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trades considered for Remington 870 shotgun plus cash or a handgun in good shape. I prefer .40 or .45, but would consider 9mm as well. Cash always works well, too.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I got a Glock model 22 in 40 cal. Night sites a couple of clips and holsters. I only put maybe 200 rounds threw it.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
If anyone from \/\/est Michigan is interested in this, Phil (88yj) will be coming to my place next Saturday, 8/25. You're welcome to use my place for a drop-point, if needed. :thumb:

Craig

1 - 13 of 13 Posts