Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
rims - not mall cruisers - they have scratches, nicks, etc.

$75 for the rims

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
somebody needs some great trail killing tires ...

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
why you going bigger? get stuck in a ravine? good luck with the sale!!! these are in good shape and work good.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Just to assist you with the sale, I am interested because I have been looking - but ...

Do these come with rims for $650?. Currently, new 36" Stage-3's are $760 + tax.

·
professional webwheeler
199 Posts
Where in west michigan are you?

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just to assist you with the sale, I am interested because I have been looking - but ...

yes that is with the rims including the spare on a brand new chrome steelie.

I don't know what kind of deal you are getting on your Iroks but these tires are $200 ea all day long, plus shipping, plus tax, plus mounting and balancing, plus PET if your ordering out of state.... no offense Smiley 23 but If you can get even 4 new tires without rims for $760 I say you already found yourself your best deal.

for everyone else ... I have had a lot of " I'm very interested" but no " I'm coming to pick up" yet :sonicjay:

I am at work now, don't have the net at home yet, and will answer pm's later today !!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
yes that is with the rims including the spare on a brand new chrome steelie.

I don't know what kind of deal you are getting on your Iroks but these tires are $200 ea all day long, plus shipping, plus tax, plus mounting and balancing, plus PET if your ordering out of state.... no offense Smiley 23 but If you can get even 4 new tires without rims for $760 I say you already found yourself your best deal.

for everyone else ... I have had a lot of " I'm very interested" but no " I'm coming to pick up" yet :sonicjay:

I am at work now, don't have the net at home yet, and will answer pm's later today !!
FYI, No offence taken. I would rather buy new that used in this case then.

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tires still available. I can drive probably 45 minutes or so either way from Hamilton Mi for delivery ....

I need a # to reach him at. My buddy is very interested.
Any news from your buddy ?

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
$550

that's roughly $300 less than new price and as liv2mx and alboy79 will contest they have plenty of life left in em and are worth buying.

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If I gotta seperate these to sell em , who needs rims and who wants the spare????

I see Juss10 wants a 35" spare :poke:
that's going to come on a brand new 15x8 chrome steelie with 5on 4.5 lug pattern. $50

rims ?? $80

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'm retarded, never mind

1 - 20 of 47 Posts