Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Desert Rat
7,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this dumbass tried butting something or someone before his antlers hardened.
The things are flopping around in his eyes like a couple, well you know, floppy things.
Plant Working animal Fawn Grazing Grass

Plant Plant community Natural landscape Fawn Terrestrial plant

·
Desert Rat
7,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clear on my side.
His antlers are flopped over in front of his eyes.
try looking at it with your bifocals on…

·
Desert Rat
7,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That sucks!
I have deer here every day, all times of the day. Even more so after adding the bird bath. They suck up the water in there like my ex-wife on a margarita. Right now we are refilling it three four times a day.
There has always been one big buck that never comes in the yard. I call him “Old Moe”.
Last week I was coming back on my quad from sunset watching, and on the road, 1/4 mile from my house, is what I hope is Old Moe. Quite possibly the biggest deer I have seen in Michigan. I venture to guess he will be a ten point this year. I was starstruck or I would have got a pic. It was dusk, I slowed down trying not to scare. I didn’t stop, not wanting to scare him. He was big, buff and the rack was wide with more points than I could count in the heat of the moment.
The legend of Old Moe lives.

Plant Grass Terrestrial animal Natural material Landscape

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
I have deer here every day, all times of the day. Even more so after adding the bird bath. They suck up the water in there like my ex-wife on a margarita. Right now we are refilling it three four times a day.
There has always been one big buck that never comes in the yard. I call him “Old Moe”.
Last week I was coming back on my quad from sunset watching, and on the road, 1/4 mile from my house, is what I hope is Old Moe. Quite possibly the biggest deer I have seen in Michigan. I venture to guess he will be a ten point this year. I was starstruck or I would have got a pic. It was dusk, I slowed down trying not to scare. I didn’t stop, not wanting to scare him. He was big, buff and the rack was wide with more points than I could count in the heat of the moment.
The legend of Old Moe lives.

View attachment 282101
That guy is a monster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts