Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i've been letting my wife read the funny threads from today and we've been laughing so hard for the last 15minutes that we're both crying. and as we're sitting here reading this, a big giant dust bunny (kinda looked like a little chiwawa with all the dog hair) just jumped like 6 feet (that's how tall my wife is) off the ground and started flying around.

is that normal???

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
in before teh bin
dude clean your house

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
its normal if you live in a dirty ass house. try cleaning it once in a while

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we vacuum every 2 days, but we have 3 big dogs that won't stop going PUFF. LOL and the hardwood floor doesn't help either. at least when we used to have carpet, the little buggers were happy staying on the floor LOL

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
yeah, I could sweep the hardwood floor in my hosue twice a day and it would still be dirt.

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
I have a white English Setter and hard wood floors and tile in the house. We could clean the floor several times a day and still have hair. You could brush the dog 5 times a day and she would still shed. I don't know what's wrong with her. Funny thing is....she never goes bald.

Yea....flying bunnies is normal.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
the bunnies like to live on fake plants and decorative fu fu wine bottles....I've seen a few take flight in my day but a floor jumper!!! Story would be better with evidence pics but still ..skeet skeet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts