Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ASSHOLE
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom called me bout an hour ago. She has rear flat. So i go to her work. Loosen up the lugs and go for the spare. Spare has a key lock on it that is busted to shit and notremoveable without breakage. Guy comes out of her work and say's, "why don't you go use the compressor in the garage and fill it up". Perfect. Plug hole fill up tire and she's on her way. Another call 5 minutes later. Mom say's "i thought the tire went flat again so i stopped and looked and it wasnt there".:confused:

Asshat here forgot to retighten lugs I loosened and did not change the tire.:miff: :miff: :miff: Lucky she works on a bumpy ass dirt road and only made it about 1/4 mile at 35 before the tire went for a stroll.
Dumbest ass thing i have done ever.
Funny part is the tracker slid 30 feet on the shockmount and nothing bent or broke and it is still alighned. Thank god she work's in the stick's..

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Yes, I've done that once. . . . it happens :sonicjay:

Glad she was alright!!!

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
I had the same thing on my saturn, only I busted a wheel stud and didn't lose the wheel. Then when I went to do the brakes, I broke 2 more off, and only had one. So I cooned some Jeep ones from a buddy and fixed it up.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
I forgot to tighten the caliper mount bolt on my sisters ranger last week. But my excuse is my friends pulled out the four wheelers and i got exited, and forget.

·
ASSHOLE
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I forgot to tighten the caliper mount bolt on my sisters ranger last week. But my excuse is my friends pulled out the four wheelers and i got exited, and forget.

HAHAHAHAHA, i did the same thing on my wifes old cougar once. In my defense i did replace dam near the whole frontend and the caliper's where the last to go on. Besides the wheel's but i took that on in the face tonight..:miff:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts