Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Craig's Future part out thread . . . which is going to be a mighty fine XJ btw.

Raerad calls me out . . cool.

Your quite the Unit woohaa haa. He is building this with his daughter and doing a fine job at it you F____ing pin head. Go Away.:thumb:
I respond.

Aww, look at your 192 post. . . newbies are so cute. Okay well I'll stop posting in Craigs thread until I can compliment him on some other improvement he makes to the XJ.

Looking good so far! Dig the flat black look!
And this is where it gets CLASSIC!!! :sonicjay:

So I'm a newbe? What's that mean? I haven't read a ton of your jibber... the flat black looks cool unless your into Cadillac's . "Chief":finger:
My response.
What? Is this like your first time on the internet? :teehee: Newbie for the win here, unless this guy is asking a serious question :sonicjay:

Yeah, yeah, sorry Craig. I'm really out this time until you make another improvement . . . Peace! :nana:
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:
Well, I thought it was funny. Happy Friday everyone! :beerbang:

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
If you took out all of your posts with little-to-no value/contribution, Woohaw, you'd be a sub-200-post member, as well.

Craig

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ehh, possibly. I'm off to bed. Seeya FF. You Oldbie . . just incase the guy catches on. :teehee:

If you took out all of your posts with little-to-no value/contribution, Woohaw, you'd be a sub-200-post member, as well.

Craig
And if you took out all of your post on projects that you parted out in the end you would also be a sub 200 post member. :sonicjay:

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,005 Posts
Gosh Chiefwoohaw, I wish I was an experienced internet badass like you.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I take the newbie comment as the opposite of a compliment

And besides you need to learn how to read anyway
Uh, huh . . okay newbster! :beerbang:

Geez, I don't know why this is fun but it is. :sonicjay:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
your a fuckin drama queen. guys building a truck with his daughter and u start shit? real mature. and you felt the need to post this thread to make yourself look like an even BIGGER idiot?? :poke: ur nothin but a lil web wheeler, quit bashing on people b/c your life sucks and is going nowhere
thanks
-Luc

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your a fuckin drama queen. guys building a truck with his daughter and u start shit? real mature. and you felt the need to post this thread to make yourself look like an even BIGGER idiot?? :poke:
Actually it started a long time ago but with your 390 some odd post I can understand where you're a bit confused.

Oh, welcome! :thumb:

Gosh Chiefwoohaw, I wish I was an experienced internet badass like you.
Actually the way you layeth the smacketh down in the Political section I would say that you are quite the experienced internet badass yourself there Brewster!

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
your a fuckin drama queen. guys building a truck with his daughter and u start shit? real mature. and you felt the need to post this thread to make yourself look like an even BIGGER idiot?? :poke: ur nothin but a lil web wheeler, quit bashing on people b/c your life sucks and is going nowhere
thanks
-Luc
You are arguing with a tard. Stop now.

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
Actually it started a long time ago but with your 390 some odd post I can understand where you're a bit confused.

Actually the way you layeth the smacketh down in the Political section I would say that you are quite the experienced internet badass yourself there Brewster!
Post count isn't everything, tard.

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts

So because someone doesnt post means they are any less qualified to judge you as an ass hole? What if they have just been here reading and not posting for 2-3 years. Are they then able to decide you are a dick?

How about me with the amount of posts I have? Can I make the call on you being a piece of shit?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

ohhh shit!!! we got a real tough guy on our hands, better stop arguing with him so he doesnt beat my ass :bdr2:. thanks for the welcome bud!

btw, cute car

idiot

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Jesus. Some things never change.

:whiz:

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Right on brother! P.S. I'm thinking about joining you in the HUMMER ranks. Thrilled? :thumb:
Uh, you have any clue what you are talking about with the HUMMER comment? Cause I sure as hell don't.

:confused:

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Uh, you have any clue what you are talking about with the HUMMER comment? Cause I sure as hell don't.

:confused:
I thought you had a red wagon hummer? I guess I'm wrong. I've been here soooo long that I get folks confused sometimes. (just playing on the newbie theme) :sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts