Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
WebWheeling1KeyAtaTime
798 Posts
Damn. We used to go there every year and stay at a nearby camp ground for our annual college tubing trip. Had great jerky.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,385 Posts
They have posted that they will rebuild. I think they also have another location. So, people can still get there fix.

·
Gustafson
9,038 Posts
They have posted that they will rebuild. I think they also have another location. So, people can still get there fix.
Not being familiar with them, I don't know what this means. Where they a specialty place or something?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Had a large selection of jerky. Basically anything that could be turned into jerky was available at the dublin store.

·
Yooper In Training
7,048 Posts
Yeah they have a small store in a strip mall near the big mall in Grandville

[/COLOR]
Not being familiar with them, I don't know what this means. Where they a specialty place or something?
Awesome up north grocery store with an entire wall of jerky in dozens of flavors of beef, chicken, turkey, gator, elk, venison, you name it. Also a good butcher shop, awesome brats of various flavor, custom spice blends, etc. Also had a big add-on hardware store, guns, ammo, fishing gear, etc. Pretty great one stop shop with that wonderful up north feel. My buddy has a cabin about 5 minutes south of there, we always stop in when we're up at his place. It'll be a bummer to not be able to go there next month.

·
Gustafson
9,038 Posts
Yeah they have a small store in a strip mall near the big mall in Grandville

Awesome up north grocery store with an entire wall of jerky in dozens of flavors of beef, chicken, turkey, gator, elk, venison, you name it. Also a good butcher shop, awesome brats of various flavor, custom spice blends, etc. Also had a big add-on hardware store, guns, ammo, fishing gear, etc. Pretty great one stop shop with that wonderful up north feel. My buddy has a cabin about 5 minutes south of there, we always stop in when we're up at his place. It'll be a bummer to not be able to go there next month.
:( Sounds like my kind of place. Hopefully the rebuild goes quickly.

·
Desert Rat
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
With the detour, going by during my move, I always stopped in for a little elk jerky or the road.
Arson is tough to prove, apparently they think they have something.

·
Premium Member
6,224 Posts
I hope they catch the bastard and hang him up by his sack. I feel terrible for all of the people in that small town that are out of work. They have a lot of employees.

·
Big Belly Customs
1,716 Posts
My Grandparents lived about 10 minutes away, we used to refer to Dublin as "Wal-Mart" my family was there almost every weekend for about two decades before grandparents passed and we sold their property. Damn shame to see it burnt up, the building was kind of a pile of additions one on top of the other, it'll be nice to see them rebuild with a nice new facility, hopefully their quality and atmosphere doesn't suffer

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
With the detour, going by during my move, I always stopped in for a little elk jerky or the road.
Arson is tough to prove, apparently they think they have something.
The rumor I have heard says that Dublin and Twin Creeks both burned at the same time in the night.

For the few of you that don't know I have friends that have made like 5-6 hour round trips for jerky on a boring day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts