Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO i went to the bar last night and came out to a little surprise when it closed. I took sum pics of my truck a few days earlier and then I took sum this morning so everyone could get an idea of what I got to see when I got to my truck last night.
Heres the pics from a few days ago

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/kenny_j/stuff/DSC00173.jpg
And now heres the ones from this morning (saturday morning)

Gotta love it! anyone know where I can get a tube pre runner bumper witha skid plate?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o yea that it coulda been. Still enough to piss ya off though. know what i mean? This is the second one ive had to replace now! The first one got ripped off at Silver Lake hahaha

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep they definetly could of done a better design. pre runner bumpers should be an option! hahaha that would be bitchin! O ive only had it for 2 years now!

·
Registered
757 Posts
SO i went to the bar last night and came out to a little surprise when it closed. I took an amount obtained as a result of adding numbers pics of my truck a few days earlier and then I took an amount obtained as a result of adding numbers this morning so everyone could get an idea of what I got to see when I got to my truck last night.
Heres the pics from a few days

Get it?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SO i went to the bar last night and came out to a little surprise when it closed. I took an amount obtained as a result of adding numbers pics of my truck a few days earlier and then I took an amount obtained as a result of adding numbers this morning so everyone could get an idea of what I got to see when I got to my truck last night.
Heres the pics from a few days

Get it?
look next to the 1st picture. i must of looked past it when i posted the pictures

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and honestly why does it matter so much how its spelled or if its even "correct"? you know what it means. its a damn thread so whats it matter? if its really that big of a deal then i can make everything corect cuz im actually really freakin good at english. im 22 so i spell stuff the easiest way i can, people can still understand it. i didnt know i had to act like i was 50 on here.

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
and honestly why does it matter so much how its spelled or if its even "correct"? you know what it means. its a damn thread so whats it matter? if its really that big of a deal then i can make everything corect cuz im actually really freakin good at english. im 22 so i spell stuff the easiest way i can, people can still understand it. i didnt know i had to act like i was 50 on here.
im 20 and i know how to spell. if you know the correct spelling of something why would you spell it wrong on purpose?

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
im 20 and i know how to spell. if you know the correct spelling of something why would you spell it wrong on purpose?
bcuz jus cuz thuh wurdz r almost jus as long, it looks kewler 2 type them like dis.

cuz is 2 letters shorter than cause
2 iz 1 digit shorter than to
bcuz is 4 letters shorter than because

I bet thuh time saved not typin 2 many letrs ads up and rly saves alot of tyme.

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
bcuz jus cuz thuh wurdz r almost jus as long, it looks kewler 2 type them like dis.

cuz is 2 letters shorter than cause
2 iz 1 digit shorter than to
bcuz is 4 letters shorter than because

I bet thuh time saved not typin 2 many letrs ads up and rly saves alot of tyme.
my problem is this. when i read things like that, i hear it in a retard voice in my head :sonicjay:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

Welcome to the dummying of the USA.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts